)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Sep 2019, 8:18 am

Just saw this the other day, I’m pumped! What are your thoughts? Ceiling Cat out.
Back to top Go down
Harmonize
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Harmonize

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2019, 10:47 am

Sweet. It's still my favorite Star Wars multiplayer because of how much control you have over your lightsaber. Still waiting for another Star Wars game that gives it a run for its money!

Even the singleplayer is one of my favorites, although I know that's more controversial. The levels were lengthy, so you got pulled into the atmosphere and environment far more than in Academy. I always was a fan of puzzles, so there's that, too. Oh, and by the time Kyle gets his lightsaber, you feel like you really deserve it, and then proceed to kick butt on Nar Shaddaa.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2019, 1:35 pm

Harmonize wrote:
Sweet. It's still my favorite Star Wars multiplayer because of how much control you have over your lightsaber. Still waiting for another Star Wars game that gives it a run for its money!

Even the singleplayer is one of my favorites, although I know that's more controversial. The levels were lengthy, so you got pulled into the atmosphere and environment far more than in Academy. I always was a fan of puzzles, so there's that, too. Oh, and by the time Kyle gets his lightsaber, you feel like you really deserve it, and then proceed to kick butt on Nar Shaddaa.

Duuuuude, yes. I remember being so little and grinding so hard through the long maps and puzzles to get my lightsaber, that final part where you get your lightsaber in Yavin was so rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2020, 4:03 pm

I remember the Nar Shadda section and getting sniped millions of times on the Gamecube version. Good times.

It was always fun to end the final boss fight within seconds by crushing Desann under a pillar. I cackled like a madman when I first did that, given how much of a pain he was for me back then to fight normally.
Back to top Go down
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
iwabo

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2021, 6:41 am

Outcast has always been one of my favorite games . Like Harmonize said the way you handle the lightsaber puts the game in a class off its own. but moving to Ps4 and Switch does worry me in some ways, as you wouldnt be able to pull off the same movements that we could with a keyboard and mouse . the mobility for a controller would be limited and you wouldnt have the freedom to swing you saber around freely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4
Page 1 of 1